skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It's "Not Me! Monday"...
So here's my list ;) :- I so did not sleep in until after 10am this morning
- I did not stay in my pjs until after 12 (noon) watching CSI:NY reruns with my hubby
- I did not come back from brunch with the hubby to lay back down on the couch and watch more CSI:NY followed by General Hospital and One Life to Live recorded on my dvr from last week, while cuddled with my puppy
- I do not cry when thinking about my husband leaving town for full week next week
- I do not whine b/c it's the longest we've been apart since we got together
- I am not a huge baby who will not feel "lonely" until he's home again, no matter how many people I'm around
and...- I so did not feed my dog carrot sticks and applesauce for a snack this afternoon because we ran out of food this morning and I was just too lazy to go get more food.
[[she's eating her food for dinner though :-P]] Now go check out MckMama's "Not Me! Monday" post and make sure to keep her and her precious baby boy, Stellan as well as her husband and kiddos in your prayers.
1 comment:
ohmygoodness, you are too funny! we seriously need days like that where we "don't" do anything ;)
Post a Comment