I'm in a good mood today. :) We went to the Rangers game last night. Now I know, I know the Rangers aren't doing so well this season. Heck, they haven't done very well the past few seasons, but I still love em. They're my boys..even if they did get rid of Mark Texeira. Anyways, my boss gave me a voucher last week to get four free tickets to any game in April, so Randy, me, Katy, and Ryan went last night and the seats were awesome! We were right at left field, in the bottom section. We lost, but we still had a blast. I'll post pictures below.
My eye is feeling much better. Thankfully it wasn't anything serious, just overuse of my contacts resulting in symptoms of an infection, but nothing a little antibiotic drops won't fix. Thank you all for your prayers.
I also want to thank each of you who've checked up on Nanny and who've been praying for her. It is because of your prayers and God's amazing grace that her surgery went so well and her recovery is going even better. She hasn't once complained of pain since the surgery! The only discomfort she's had is congestion, which the surgeon said is normal. She hasn't had any bruising at all and she's already up walking around and can't wait to be able to clean house and get back to normal. She goes for a follow-up with the surgeon tomorrow morning so pray that he gives her a clean bill of health.
Have a fabulous day!

1 comment:
So glad to hear that your Nanny is well!
Have a wonderful day!!
Blessings,
Andrea
Post a Comment