I hardly ever post on here and I need to get better at doing it. :P
Life has been busy. I went from part-time to full-time at my job [a total blessing from God] so that takes up alot of time I used to have for blogging. Hopefully I'll start again soon and keep up with it this time.
I have a special prayer request. My Nanny [maternal grandmother, but more like a second mom] is having surgery on her sinuses tomorrow. It's a routine-type surgery, but surgery is always scary, so please pray for steady hands for the surgeon, that the surgery will be successful, and that she'll have a smooth and speedy recovery. :) She's literally one of the very most [do those even go together?] important people in my life. I love her more than anything in this world. :) I'll try and remember to update after the surgery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment