Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tomorrow

Somewhere between 6am and 8am one of my closest friends will be going into surgery to remove a tumor from her brain. Charli is 24, married, and has a 5 month old little boy (my godson) Jake.


It's a very serious, very extensive surgery that should only last 6-10 hours, but could last up to 24 hours if complications arise. Please please pray with me that God will not only give Charli peace as she goes into surgery, but that He will make His presence known to those of us who will be sitting at the hospital waiting. He's promised where two or more are gathered in His name, He'll be there also. Many will gather tomorrow.



1 comment:

Pamela Dawn said...

Hi Jenny & Randy,
Thank you so much for dropping by the Johnson Chronicles. Thank you so much for your prayers (except for the patient part. I never pray for my own patience, because I know it's only learned! I don't want to learn it, I just want it...NOW)
Juan