Katy [my little sister] will be 21 in just 2 1/2 weeks!! I have no clue what I'm getting her!
Jake turned 6 months on Monday. I can't believe how much he's grown in just the past few weeks. He's starting to somewhat sit up, although he hasn't mastered it yet. He's really paying attention to what goes on around him. He focuses on what you're doing now instead of just your face. Last night, mom was eating and he was staring her lasagna down big time. He watched the boys at church play basketball and was just fascinated. I just love seeing his little personality emerge more and more.

he's taking after me already with the self-portraits
definitely my favorite
there he goes again wanting to take pictures himself
i love this one even though randy looks constipated
love those eyes!!
me & Jesi [my friend's baby girl]Charli is doing really well. She got her stitches [in her head] taken out this week, and she goes back next week for an MRI [to see if there's any tumor left and how much] and to have her other stitches [in her back, from the drain] taken out. The doctor said she's doing really well, but she has been trying to do too much so she needs to chill some.
Randy has to work a 12hr shift on Monday [Labor Day] so I'm going to the lake with Nanny, Poppy, Mom, Katy and Ryan. I love the lake, and I honestly thought when we went a couple weekends ago, that'd be the last trip for the summer, so I'm really excited to have one more opportunity to play in the water and get a little darker.

1 comment:
Man Randy is getting old! I can't believe Katy is going to be 21! Wow where did the time go? Going to the lake sounds like so much fun. We can't go do things like that here because they like to go to water places naked. So we bought a blow up pool and Katy plays in that. Glad to hear Charli is doing better and healing! Have a great day!
Post a Comment