Wednesday, January 23, 2008


.edit.
Just from what I've read this morning, they've done the autopsy but it was inconclusive. They say they need to run more tests, but I read an interview where he said that since filming "The Dark Knight" (the new Batman movie that comes out in a few months) he hadn't slept well. He plays the Joker and according to this interview, he said he was very disturbed by the character and hadn't been sleeping well. The pills found near him were Ambien and he was reported as saying at the time that he'd taken two one night and they only worked an hour. It seems to me like it was probably an accident. He took a pill or two, couldn't sleep so he took another...and was so out of it he might've continued that way...
It's so sad.
.end edit.



RIP Heath Ledger

I'm sure you've all heard by now about Heath Ledger. Ugh. I'm so sad. No, I didn't see him in Brokeback Mountain, and I didn't agree with the story of that movie at all, but I'm still sad. My heart hurts for his family and I can't help but wonder if he ever came to Jesus as His Savior. I pray he did. His poor baby girl won't ever really know him. I can't imagine how his family must feel. Pray for them.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: