It's chilly outside and has been raining/misting all day. Randy & I went to see 27 Dresses today. I liked it so much he wanted to see it, so we went. We actually have a theater here that has matinee tickets for $3.25 so it's not breaking the bank to go. He loved the movie. How could he not? He loves him some Izzy! After the movie we had a bite to eat and then ran to Walmart for Lucy's food, a new collar, and a toy. We also stopped by Dollar Tree and I grabbed a gift for my secret pal at church. I got her some body scrub and a snowglobe. You definitely can't tell either were only $1.
We had dinner with my parents and little sister, and we just finished playing Life. I love that game! I won too! I think we may end up playing again in a few minutes. Mom and Katy are making brownies right now (I'll probably have something else for snack.) It's Girl Scout Cookie time. Ahhh. Bad timing with me being on a diet, but I ordered three boxes of the new kind that are in 100 calorie packs. They're SO good.
Well, I'm off have family time.
I won't be online at all tomorrow. A friend of mine setup a week long fasting for Nate, Tricia, & Gwyneth and our friend Carley, her husband Josh, and baby girl Kaitlyn. Most of you know The Lawrensons story, but most don't know Kaitlyn's story. Basically (in short form) Kaitlyn was born by emergency c-section Thursday morning (October 4, 2007) at 11:14. She weighed in at 6 lbs 2 oz. She was imediately transported to Children's hospital in New Orleans. She has a heart condition. Baiscally one of her valves is too small to flow blood through AND she has a hole in her heart. At the very young age of 2 months old she's already had open heart surgery and has a long road ahead of her. She's such a sweet, special baby girl and her mom is a friend from xanga. So, each girl is taking a day and fasting from something. It's not necessarily food because many are pregnant, breast-feeding, or recovering from EDs so food would not be a possiblity to fast from. The point is, fasting means giving something up to pray for a need. I decided to give up internet for the day because the internet is a big part of my life, so fasting from it would mean alot of praying time. Tomorrow is my day, thus the reason for not being on here tomorrow.
Please continue to keep Nate, Tricia, & Gwyneth in your prayers and also Carley, Josh, & Kaitlyn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thank you!
Post a Comment