Sunday, January 27, 2008

Real quick...

Because it's time for bed and Praise Team practice before church comes earrrrly in the morning. I'm having problems with headaches again. I'm sure I've mentioned it before, but please pray that God will just intervene and they'll go away without another exploratory surgery or lots of medication. Also please pray for my friend Paula-Beth. Her father passed away unexpectedly this summer and next week she'll be making her first trip back home with her new baby Lucy...and her daddy won't be there. It's going to be a hard trip for her, so please pray that God will give her strength and peace. She's an amazing friend.

Also continue to pray for Nate, Tricia, & Gwyneth. Specifically that Tricia will start sleeping better through the night and that Gwyneth will continue to poop regulary so she's not all stopped up. :) Thanks y'all!

3 comments:

CFHusband said...

Thank you!

I've prayed just now for your headaches.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that I will praying for your headaches. I also wanted to let you that I will post new pics tomorrow on myspace. I would post on here but I don't feel like through that process at the moment. Anywho I hope you guys had wonderful Sunday and a great weekend.

Unknown said...

Hey - just found your blog thru Nate's. I just read about your headaches. I thought I'd pass on some potentially helpful info. I used to have unending headaches + neckaches. Along my journey to discover a solution, God led me to an awesome eye doctor who solved tons of issues for me -- with prisms in my glasses, all without any medication! No more headaches. I'd be happy to share more info, just in case it may help you too. If you want more info, pop over to my blog and email me. I was going to just pray for you, but felt God wanted me to pass that along. =)