Happy Wednesday!!
Recap from the past few days:
Sunday: Started antibiotic for my upper respiratory infection. Those are rough since I have asthma, but my PFTs were the best they've been since I was diagnosed with asthma. My antibiotic made me severely sick, so I stopped it. (I'm calling today for a new one.)
Monday: Relaxing day with Randy. Saw 27 Dresses for the 2nd time. Loved it even more!! :)
Tuesday: Fasted from internet for prayer for Nate, Tricia, & Gwyneth and Josh, Carley, & Kaitlyn. Had lunch at Chili's with Randy. Praise Team practice. We're singing "We Speak to Nations" and "Lord Most High" since they are somewhat mission-themed. Our Mission Conference starts tonight at church, so please pray for the missionaries who'll be sharing their fields with us.
Today: My stomach seems to be trying to get itself straightened out. I'm not convinced it was just my medicine that caused me to get sick. I think I might have had some type of 48hr viral thing because Randy had some of the same symptoms. Also, I've been fighting one of those on-the-verge-of-a-migraine headaches since Sunday. Woop-de-doo. I seriously wanted nothing more than to stay in bed this morning. And I mean I really wanted to stay home. My head hurts so bad! Randy mentioned this morning that I may need to see someone about those again. I haven't really had trouble with them since my surgery in March.
Please continue to pray for Tricia, specifically that she'll make it onto the transplant list soon, get her lungs, and that her body will accept them. Also pray for her donor. Pray that the Lord will prepare his/her family for this difficult loss and that if they don't already, they will come to know Jesus as their Savior through this.
Also pray that Gwyneth continues to be infection and complication free. :) I am so excited as she continues to grow and as Tricia continues to do better and better. See Nate's blog for more details and pictures.
Also pray for Alice. She just received her lung transplant yesterday and so far is doing well. Pray she recovers quickly and herbody doesn't reject the lungs.

1 comment:
I bounced to your blog from Nate's blog. I just wanted to comment on "fasting from the internet". What a wonderful idea! I am such an email/internet fool! I'm not a big eater to begin with, so fasting from food is not such a inconvenience for me. But fasting from the internet would really disrupt my day and cause some suffering. I want to thank you and let you know that I will be exercising this fast in the future. (((hugs)))
Post a Comment